Did you just make the most important investment of your life? You bought a house or apartment? Congratulations. Owning a property is the best investment that will be valued over time, but it also involves protecting it in the event of theft, fire or any other natural disaster.

We have the best options for you. We are an independent agency that works for you. We do not represent any insurer, we work with the best insurance companies to give you the best coverage.

What does Home Insurance cover?

Home insurance protects you from theft, fire, hurricane or wind damage that could damage your property. If this is the case, insurance will rebuild your property and while this happens insurance will cover the cats of accommodation in a hotel.

Your home insurance policy should also cover theft or damage to your furniture, clothing, electronic equipment that is inside your property.

By buying home insurance, you’ll also be protecting yourself from potential liability lawsuits.

Visit our website for more information. We will be happy to assist you and offer you the best option that suits your needs.

We are licensed in 9 States from the Northeast , Mid-Atlantic and some Southern States so call, email or chat with us on our webpage www.calics.com